Now offering guided kayak tours for sunset/bat watching
Looking to get out on the lake on a kayak to see the bats? Capital Cruises now offers a guided kayak tour Thursdays through Saturday evenings. Cost is $40 per person and includes a ~1.5 – 2 hour tour. See views of the downtown skyline as well as watch the emergence of the largest urban bat colony in the world!
- Thursday – Saturday evenings
- Check-in required 30 minutes prior to departure
- $40 per person (All reservations will be paired on tandem kayaks with persons in their group)
Tours have varying departure times:
- July – 7:00 PM
- August 1st–12th – 6:45 PM
- August 13th–26th – 6:30 PM
- August 27th–September 9th – 6:15 PM
- September 10th–23rd – 6:00 PM
- September 24th–October 7th – 5:45 PM
- October 8th–21st – 5:30 PM
- October 22nd–31st – 5:15 PM
Check-in is required 30 minutes prior to departure. Check your confirmation for departure/arrival time. Feel free to bring a small cooler with snacks or drinks (no glass please). All safety equipment is provided and persons within a group reservation will be paired on tandem kayaks (single kayaks may be available upon arrival, but this is inventory dependent). Persons kayaking must be able to paddle (basic instruction provided) and be less than 250lbs. Tour is weather-dependent. Lockers are available on the dock for personal items that need storing.
Come take a paddle with us!